For the Cupcakes:
- All-purpose flour- 175 grams
- Baking powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Unsalted butter- 155 grams
- Caster Sugar- 150 grams
- Eggs- 3
- Vanilla essence- few drops
- Milk- ½ cup
For the Icing:
- Whipping Cream- 150 grams
- Flavours- Spinach puree, Beetroot puree, Vanilla essence.
- Garnish- mint leaves, Jelly and sprinklers respectively.
- In a bowl, Sieve flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, Whisk eggs butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mix the flour in the above mixture alternatively with milk.
- Add Vanilla essence.
- Fill the batter evenly into the silicon Cupcake moulds.
- In a pre-heated oven (180 degrees), Place the cupcakes and Bake until the top is golden brown (10-15 minutes) or when the toothpick comes out clean once pierced.
- Once done, take out the cupcakes on a wire tray and let it cool.
- Whisk the cream till peaks are formed.
- Divide this into three equal portions.
- To one add Spinach, to the other add Beetroot and to the third add vanilla essence.
- Put them into icing cones and ice cupcakes with different flavours.
- Garnish and serve