- Refined Flour90gms
- Yeast (Dry/Fresh) 0.5gm
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 50gms
- Olive Oil 5ml
- Boneless Tandoori Chicken / Chicken Tikka 40gms
- Diced Onion 10gms
- Red Paprika 10gms
- Mint Sauce 5ml
- Egg wash
- Pre-heat oven to 280 degC.
- Using the ingredients for dough ball, prepare smooth dough, form into a ball and allow to rest in a warm place until it doubles its size.
- On a floured base, press and stretch the Dough ball into an even rectangular shape.
- Oil the top of the stretched dough with olive oil and spread shredded Mozzarella Cheese over 1/3rd of the surface, and apply oil to the other 1/3rd, and egg wash to the remaining 1/3rd of the dough surface.
- Sprinkle over mozzarella cheese -Tandoori chicken chunks, diced onion, sliced Red Paprika, mint sauce and roll the dough as a swiss roll tightly sealing the ends neatly. Mark three slit on the top and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 5 minutes or when the top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot!!
TIP: Use leftover Tandoori Chicken or roasted chicken to vary flavors in Stromboli.